Tuesday, October 6, 2009

我對佛說... i was talkin to the Buddha...

我對佛說:讓我所有朋友永遠健康快樂~! ;
I was telling the Buddha: Please bring health & happiness forever to all of my friends!
佛說:只能四天~!
The Buddha said: Only 4 days
我說:好,春天、夏天、秋天、冬天。
I said: Alright, spring, summer, autumn, winter
佛說:三天。
The Buddha said: Three days.
我說:好,昨天、今天、明天。
I said: Alright, yesterday, today, tomorrow.
佛說:不行,兩天。
The Buddha said: No way, two days.
我說:好,白天、黑天。
I said: Alright, daytime & nighttime.
佛說:不行,就一天~!
The Buddha said: No way, just one day~!
我說:好~!
I said: Alright.
佛茫然問到:哪一天?
The Buddha asked vaguely: Which day?
我說:在我所有朋友活著的每一天 ~! ?
I said: Each day my friends live ~!?
佛笑了……說:以後你所有朋友將天天健康快樂~
The Buddha smiled and said: Your friends will be healthy and happy everyday ever after
 

看到此信息的人轉發給朋友,祝你的朋友們都是快樂健康~

Please forward this to your friends, wishing your friends good health and happiness ~
天氣多變...加倍保重!(把溫暖傳下去 哦~)
No matter what the weather ... please take a good care! (Spread the warmth O~)

No comments:

Post a Comment