Saturday, August 6, 2011

Missing You

things are going so hard without you

trying to pretend like insane as you do

but i'm not strong enough to get out from blue

when will our world recognize our love is true...


sitting along the old bench near the beach

fill up my emotion with loneliness and miss your kiss

don't smile to other frogs with ur pinkish lips

and trust me tat i won't have a crush on other chicks...


i knew that i love you more than myself

since i captured your image on my heart

without you there is no heaven on the earth

i will followed your rule of one life and one love...


holding your hand and giving you a bear hug

you will be safe under my small earth

i'm praying GOD for not being apart

let me be your first and last JERK...

"U VUl OHW 3NO 3HT"

No comments:

Post a Comment