Monday, November 7, 2011

I Can't Help Luvin U

uncountable days are gone
wat is the meaning of i was born
the bloody things make me alone
my heart is bleeding n u leave it torn
u will be happy when u see my wound...

i know tat u r away in thousand miles
the birds are wakin me up from the beautiful sky
i always believe ur words even u lie
my luvs are blind when i see ur smile...

i hate the fate which will make us to break
i will kill the fate so we can be together in one place
dunt believe the fate and stab my heart wit a blade
cuz u r the only one who i can't replace

how to live without u in the earth
i still luvin u even u broke my heart
my romantic thought will end to death
but i still missin the time we met...

Yesterday, i was wit u in my dream
i went to the place tat i had nvr been
n want to convert my life to live in the dream
"i can't help luvin u" is the word tat u will seen
some ppl will think i'm so emotion...

My heart sent u a msg to forgive
without u my love will be dead romantic
i am seekin u in all the place as u did
i am so weak cuz without u i can't live
My heart will still beating until we meet...


if can't be ur lover...
let me be ur favorite hello and urs hardest goodbye...


"The One Who Luv U"

No comments:

Post a Comment